8/22/2017

Creative Winner - Merkuu

Merku was the winner of our June Challenge with this great project. We invited her to be our Creative Winner for the August Challenge. 

Creative Winner Facts

Hello Everybody!

My name is Merja Kainulainen. I am 63 years old. My crafter friends know me as Merkku.
I live in Finland with my husband and our dog Tara.
We have three children and two grandchildren.
As long as I can remember, I have loved painting and drawing. I especially love watercolors.
I retired 10 years ago and gradually got interested in different types of paper crafts. First I started making cards. Then I took on scrapbooking. Bit by bit art journaling, mixed media etc came along.

My motto is: “It doesn’t matter what you do with your hands (knitting, crocheting, sewing, paper crafts, drawing, painting, etc) as long as you like it and you’ll feel the joy of accomplishment”.

My blog address is:www.merkkublogi.blogspot.com

The Project

I was so exited to make more with those colors from the August Challenge that I made two projects.






6 comments: